- ✓ HANDMADE, UNIQUE and FAIR TRADE. Traditional African salad servers set hand carved from olive wood and batik bone handles. Handcrafted by local skilled Maasai artisans from Kenya using Fair Trade practices to protect and sustain the African artisans. Purchasing this product provides support to the artisans. Each set is handmade so very slight variations may occur
- ✓ MAKES A UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL GIFT. Beautifully presented in an environmentally-friendly organic cotton string pouch, tied together by natural raffia. These Olive wood salad servers are an exceptional gift choice for special occasions or simply for everyday use
- ✓STRONG & DURABLE MULTI-PURPOSE COOKING TOOL - Known for its durability, olive woods beautiful grain deepens and grows richer with age. Using a wax resist technique, designs are painted or swirled on the bone handle then dyed in tree bark, sap, or plant extract dyes. Combined these two materials make a beautiful addition to any salad bowl. Each set consist of a spoon & fork or spork. Can also be used as a great non-scratch cooking utensil - sauce spoon, stirring spoon or wok cooking tool
- ✓EASY CARE: This natural & eco-friendly product is water and stain-resistant. It should be hand wash in warm water and air dried. Wipe down with any cooking oil to polish or remove stains
- ✓STYLISH and DIFFERENT: These salad tongs are a fun addition to any serving set - They are sure to attract complements. BUY it NOW and you can guarantee it will be a great conversation piece at any occasion or give as a unique and beautiful present to that special person
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.