- KENTE - This a traditional cloth produced and worn by tribes in Southern Ghana.
- HIGH QUALITY - High quality fabric that can be used to make dresses, skirts, shirts, hand bags, and quilting.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Hand wash preferred. Delicate setting in washing machine is okay. Color and feel are long lasting. No bleach, hang or air dry recommended.
- SIZE - 6 yards length, 47 inches wide. 100% cotton.
- MADE IN AFRICA - Tess World Designs, is a minority-owned business, headquartered in Decatur, GA USA. In about five years, Tess World Designs has become one of the most trusted sources for quality, authentic fabrics. With a wide selection of fabrics from around the world, we offer unmatched quality fabrics at low-cost!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.